How to Set Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer at Windows 11 is not a big deal. Generally this printer is using in Offices, retail stores, restaurants and many other places. Epson is one of the largest printer makers. They invented Dot matrix, laser jet,inkjet and many other type of printers and scanners. Further in this post we guide you about all important things about the same.
Now we are talking about Epson lx-310 printer addition in windows and its installation also. Some versions of windows automatically install drivers of same printer, but in some windows we have to install it from Driver CD pack or download from Epson.co.in .
After installation of Epson lx 310 printer, we have to manage its custom page setup according to our requirement. All organization uses its standard custom size of pages. In this article we have to provide you one custom page setup with all pictorial knowledge.
Further we are providing you step by step procedure of How to Set Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer.
Installation Guide of Epson lx-310 Printer
For Set Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer, We have to install it. First of all we have to learn about installation of Epson lx-310 printer. Because installation of any software is very important and integral part of that hardware devices.
Step by step procedure of Installation an Epson Printer lx-310 are as follows:-
- Insert CD in to CD Drive>> Run Installation Setup
- After click on Install, Installation will be start>> Then printer detection pop-up shows on the screen & plugin the USB Cable.
- After USB plugin >>Printer will be detected and installation completed in a minute. Epson lx-310 printer will be show in Devices & Printers as per below image.
Create Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer
After installation of an Epson lx-310 printer, Now our main point is Set Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer. Because every organization have their own size of papers, layout and printing criteria. Here we are providing to you Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer in simple steps.
Step by step procedure for the Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer are as follows:
- First open printer properties from Control panel>> Devices & printers.
- In Devices & printers>> Select Epson lx-310 printer and click on Print server properties.
- Under Print server properties>> Select any available page>> Create New Form with the name “New Page“>>Enter your required paper size in Height & Width column>> Then click on Save Form, as per below image.
Set New Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer
For Setting of New Custom paper in Epson lx-310 Printer in Printing preferences, we have to follow some easy and working steps which are as follows:-
- After Creating Paper size>> We have to set created New Page>> By right click on Epson lx-310 printer>> select Printing preferences as per below image.
- In Printing preferences settings >> Select & click on Advanced button>> In Advanced options select Paper size tab>> then select created New Page>> finally click on Apply and then OK.
After these all process your Printer Installation process, New Custom page creation and Custom page selection in Paper size has been completed. In this post we guide you these all things in very simple and effective manner.
Hope!! you will get all important and possible Information about “How to Set Custom Paper Size in Epson lx-310 Printer” !!
Always Stay connected with itechnoinfo.com for getting more effective,working solutions & Updates.
Also Read:Share to Help