If u Want Windows 10/11 to run faster? We’ve some easy steps which help you. Before wasting any time In just a few minutes you can try out these tips; after that your Computer system(PC/Laptop) will be run faster then before and its performance and system issues will be gone. Further we clearly know about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
In this post Here, you will get all the important tweaks,tips and tricks with some experts advice which will help you to speed up your Slow-moving PC/laptop in any version of windows and make it faster and usable. Further we clearly know about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
How to Speed up windows 10/11
Following some easy and effective steps for learn speed up you computer/Laptop:
Step 1:- Uninstall unwanted Utility/Software’s
Unwanted software always get slow your PC and halting in you work. so avoid this issue we have to uninstall it as soon as possible from Control panel as following by these steps:-
- Click on Control panel>>then Program and features>>select unwanted software which shown on below image
- After clicking Uninstall software removal process has been started, after several confirmation unwanted software/utility became uninstalled.
Further we clearly know about How to Speed up windows 10/11 from new steps.
Step 2:- Stopping unusable programs from Task Manager
In commonly all versions of Windows some programs automatically run on startup and can slow down the processing of your computer/laptop. some easy and working steps for disable this types of programs are:-
- You have to right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager or you can press Ctrl-Shift-Esc key to launch the Task Manager.
- Once it was opened, click on Startup tab, and then you will be able to view all the running programs status that run on startup, along with their true impact.
- After right clicking on program name which you want to kill, you have to select Disable button for disable it
After this process you will get your PC/Laptop running more smooth then earlier. Now you can complete your work timely and effectively and got the example of How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Note:- Don’t click on windows service, because it cause of accidentally windows Restart or data loss.
Further in this article we clearly know about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Step 3:- Optimize Speed from Disk De fragment
Mechanical device like HDD often suffered from fragmentation. Cause of this various bits that make up a complete files are separate across the drive platter’s physical surface. This defrag process helps you to restructure your HDD disk, steps for this are as follow:-
- Open My Computer>> Right click on Drive>> Here you found Tools>>Finally click on Optimize button
- Here You need to select the disk drive which you want to optimize and click on optimize button.
- After Several minutes your drive will be de fragmented, with the same process we can do it for all drives.
Further in this post we clearly know about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Step 4:- Check Power & Sleep Settings for Speedup
This is most important things for setting Power & Sleep for getting ans of How to Speed up windows 10/11 at your Computer system accordingly. For correct setting we need to follow these some working steps:-
- First open Control panel>> System and Security>> Power Options>> Open Power & Sleep Settings
- After Clicking on Power & sleep, see right side and select Additional power settings, click on it.
- Now click on the right side arrow “Show additional plans” and select High Performance Option.
This Step is very useful for every computer user who want their system running smoother and faster and want to forget How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Further we clearly know about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Step 5:- Increase Speed With Disk Cleanup
Disk cleanup utility is most integral part of every version of windows. This is very effective and working solution for remove junk,temp files and other unnecessary logs etc which slow down your PC. some efficient steps for speed up PC via Disk cleanup:-
- First Click My Computer>>Right click on any Drive >> Properties>>Click on Disk cleanup
- Mark all options one by one and then click on OK, Process will start and clean the disk.
After this process, Disk will be cleaned from unwanted junk, temp, prefetch and logs files and get the best answer about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Step 6:- Disable Automatic Software Updates
Generally, it would be too much helpful if you disable automatic software updates. Because It is also the easiest & safest way to keep your machine secure from cyber-attacks and other malfunctions issues.
Note:- Turning off all the automatic updates can be the reason of your laptop to become unsafe to serious security holes.
On the other side updates are important for every software,utility as well as windows, because it provide new and exciting features for using software and many hardware devices. We should enable or disable software updates setting as per our need.
Further we clearly know about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Step 7:- Update Hardware Device Drivers
This is one of the most important reason for find How to Speed up windows 10/11. If your any hardware have any issue in device drivers installation/updation, then it create issue while running PC/Laptop and ridding this question like How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Updation of devices time to time is most integral part of PC Health. Lack of device driver updates also harmful for data corruption. because your PC became automatically restart/shutdown if any issue in device drivers.
We have to follow some easy steps for rid this problem which are as follow:-
- Right Click on My Computer>>Manage>>Device manager>> select device
- After selection device>>Right click on device>>click on Update driver>>Automatic through internet.
By Following this step we can update device and get working on speedy Computer system.
Further after last step we clearly consider about How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Step 8:- Speed up PC with Cleanup Utility
We can speed up our Computer system by following methods which was earlier describe in this post. One more third party utility is extremely helpful for ridding this type of slow down issue and get the answer of How to Speed up windows 10/11.
Further we are providing you how to download and working procedure of using Cleanup utility are as follow:-
- Download Cleanup utility from above link>> then click on Download button.
- After Download this utility We should click on CleanUp! button.
- Clicking on Disk CleanUp it will start to clean up your all types of unwanted files which get slow down you computer/laptop systems.
- Generally Third party application would be harmful for your secure data, but this Disk CleanUp utility is trusted and very effective for remove unwanted files and free up Disk space also.
- CleanUp operation is best when we set it for daily cleaning. It removes junk files and temp files quickly, and it could be easily set to operate silently and effectively.
According to following these 8 Steps, it is extremely helpful to you for sort out this speed slow issue, because all 8 working and tested methods are completely tested and easy to working for all new and old PC/Laptop users.
Hope you will get and done it!! .Stay connected with itechnoinfo.com for more effective and working solutions.Share to Help